Transformacje i parafrazy, czyli przekształcanie zdań po angielsku
Zadania polegające na przekształceniach zdań (parafrazy), które można spotkać na poziomie średnio-zaawansowanym i zaawansowanym, sprawdzają znajomość angielskich struktur leksykalno – gramatycznych. Techniką użytą jest konwersja (parafraza), polegająca na umiejętności przekazania tej samej informacji, przy zastosowaniu innej struktury.
Poniżej znajdziesz 30 przykładów parafrazy.
Parafraza przykłady zdań:
1.You shouldn’t talk while your teacher is speaking.
You are not supposed to talk while the teacher is speaking.
2.It is very rare for me to go to the theatre.
I hardly ever go to the theatre.
3.One advantage of living in the mountains is clean air.
One point in favour of living in the mountains is clean air.
4.There’s no point in asking John to help.
It is not worth asking John to help.
5.Barbara finds driving on the right very strange.
Barbara is not used to driving on the right.
6.Steve’s clothes weren’t as smart as Mark’s.
Mark’s clothes were smarter than Steve’s.
7.My car really needs to be repaired soon.
I really must have /get my car repaired soon.
8.It’s ages since I last saw him
I haven’t seen him for ages.
9.Take a jacket with you because it might get very cold.
Take a jacket with you in case it gets very cold.
10.I haven’t been to the cinema for four years.
It’s four years since I went to the cinema.
11.How many computers can this factory produce in a month?
How many computers can be produced by this factory in a month?
12.Kate had not expected the film to be so good.
The film was better than Kate expected.
13. There is no sugar left.
We have run out of sugar.
14.I wish I hadn’t told him the truth.
I regret telling him the truth.
15.We missed the plane because we forgot to take our passports.
If we had remembered to take our passports, we wouldn’t have missed the plane.
16. It’s not worh asking the teacher for help.
There is no point in asking the teacher for help.
17. “Do you realise what the problem is, John?” asked Jill.
Jill asked John if he realised what the problem it was.
18. I wrote a letter a month ago.
It has been a month since I wrote a letter.
19. “Did you see that documentary on television on Sunday?” Bill asked me.
Bill wanted to know if I had seen that documentary on television on Sunday.
20. Jane is the only person who has done her homework.
Apart from Jane nobody has done their homework.
21. I’d rather you didn’t use my mobile phone.
Would you mind not using my mobile phone?
22. I do not intend to tell you the truth.
I have no intention of telling you the truth.
23. I would be difficult for me to cook dinner for our guests.
I would have difficulty in cooking dinner for our guests.
24. I’d rather not spend another day with Mark.
I don’t feel like spending another day with Mark.
25. Mary hasn’t been jogging for four months.
The last time Mary went jogging was four months ago.
26. We haven’t decided what to do yet.
We still haven’t decided what to do.
27. She made him wait for twenty minutes.
He was made to wait for twenty minutes.
28. She paid 200$ for the ticket.
The ticket cost her 200$.
29. It’s forbidden to smoke here.
You must not smoke here.
30. I will try as hard as I can to win the match.
I’ll do my best to win the match.
Hello Gramatyka angielska dla początkujących i czasy angielskie od podstaw z ćwiczeniami. Prosto wytłumaczone.